Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Downtime

My host (www.3host.biz) has been unavailable since Sunday and because both my blogs (ladolcevita.co.cc and docmnel.co.cc) were hosted under one account, I've been blogless since Sunday. I'm actually worried that my host has disappeared without a trace. My blogs are hosted for free so I don't really have any hold against the provider. I'm worried that my blog entries are gone for good. =( I know there weren't really a lot of entries there to begin with, but still, the emotions and the time I spent making each of them were no joke. *sigh* I wish I could have at least backed up my entries before this happened. *sigh*

Anyway, I'm giving it a week. If and when a week has passed and there are no signs that my host is coming back, then, I have no choice but to accept the sob reality that my entries were probably gone for good. I hope not.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Blogger... Pagdasal natin doc! =)